Phentermine is a proven successful weight loss pill, but there are some downsides to this drug. Please consider the following warnings before you buy phentermine for your weight loss. It is doctor and scientist recommended to not take Phentermine if you have any of the following conditions or health problems:
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine (Nardil) in the last 14 days; or
- arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
Talk with your doctor if you think you have any of the Over the Counter Phentermine Alternatives following; proper test should be done to determine if these are present:
- problems with your thyroid,
- an anxiety disorder,
- epilepsy or another seizure disorder, or
Do not take phentermine without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
Do not take phentermine if you are breast-feeding with out first consulting with your doctor because right now it is not known whether phentermine is passed through breast milk.
If you have any of the conditions listed above you may not be able to take Phentermine, or may need to be placed on a lower dosage and monitored closely by your doctor.